[Hpn] Survey Says....!

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 00:49:45 -0500

KEEP commenting, as you can see I'm a little behind on my e-mail I have
about 80 more unopened and will be up all night  I have been working on
building a hetwork that will not allow organizations, such as you refer to,
to have a site. It will instead host sites for groups like food not bombs
which mr Renolds could well learn from, (food not bombs already has a site
though, it was just an example) I already have my url, but as it is such a
massive operation planned, the pages are still in my computer, but the basic
will be soon up. It will work towards opening the eyes of the public to
these deceptive so called nonprofits and working towards developing ones
that work, done by the effected people for the effected people not by some
so-called concerned citizins that are actually after self-gratification