[Hpn] Latest News from Abq

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 00:37:54 -0500

joe
some thing disturbs me. siphons are well known and repatriating goods from the
rich (squatting) is allowed and, by jesus, condoned. what's the difficulty.?
   do you only go to the big churches to put their feet to the fire ? i find that
small churches are more responsive.
    a permanent address is any address you can think of. as a parent where your
child is works (home is where the heart is)
    as it's your decision not to accept the blather of the joy, why would you hold
them responsible for your not getting service. if you were telling me what an ass
i was, i'd not meet you either. why should he? to him you're a bum not wanting
help. resources should be used for those who need them bad enough to put up with a
little shit. anybody else isn't in need but want.
     eat the rich..... don't beg them for scraps
     joy does good works. many people are helped, at a cost. it won't get em past
st peter but neither will the good works of sinners, and there's lottsa shelters
run by these godless immoralists.
    finally, find some rainbow family. they'll usually help in some manner and
learn that the life of the nomad is well done. there's lots of family in the
southwest now. it's warmer n the snowbirds are easy pickins.
    scam