[Hpn] Joy-Boy (J.Reynalds) weighs in on quality-of-life enforcement

elijah huffman hobo_poet@hotmail.com
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 00:16:10 -0500

WAKE UP CALL

Mr. Renolds;

Sorry I can't call you brother, but I read a lot of your messages, and It
seems as if they are either self promotionary, or patting your organization
on the back, usually both.

Why are you on this list anyway. Do you know your organization and many
others like it are part of the problem. Christ, when taken up on the
mountain. didn't accept the principalities, and municipalities,
(governments, in case you don't know the language) yet you support what he
refused to be, not only part head of. And you say you believe in him.HA.

Can't you see, that the people on the list, except for a few like yourself,
do not accept the government either? We are instead trying to build the New
Jewruslem (it's a society not a literal city that the spirtitually lazy
think god is going to build for them, and the streets will be paved with
fine gold, but the streets are the ways, the ways of the people, and the
fine gold is wisdom and understanding, as in philosophical alchemy. It would
be nice to be able to call you brother, but as Christ pointed out there are
two families. Would you join us, so you can be called brother, or would you
rather continue in, and keep spreading darkness