[Hpn] *Fact-based analysis INVITED on "federal funding for faith-based services" services"

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 01:28:53 -0800

Tom,

Thankyou for moving the focus here. "Making wrong", while all too tempting sometimes,
doesn't make for good community building. I prefer to put my energy into the
things I am "for", such as free choice and more affordable housing, than into
things I am "against". The disabled have a "reminder" sentence- something to
the effect that anyone now abled can become disabled- and I feel the same applies
to being homeless. Hurricanes, twisters, floods, fires, earthquakes,wars, etc
have a way of rendering people instantly homeless. LOL, maybe we should have
placards that say "Hurricane Andrew could make you one of us"...

Harmony

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7076/causes.html