[Hpn] Re: Re: VIRUS ALERT!!!!!

Gregory John Smith acerbrasil@uol.com.br
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:50:42 -0200

--------------5A1A5C6E7376329DEAA7C2B0

JUST THOUGHT YOU ALL MIGHT LIKE TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT ONE OF OUR ONLINE VOLUNTEER DATA EXPERTS, - DANIEL,  HAS TO SAY ABOUT SOME OF THESE VIRUSES THAT FLOAT AROUND IN OUR MAILBOXES:

Best regards,
Gregory
Children At Risk Foundation - CARF Brazil

I wrote an article on Themestream entitled "WARNING, EMAIL
HOAX!!!." It's my humble contribution in the campaign for a more enlightened
Internet community. Please feel free to pass this message on. Disclosure: I get
paid US$0.02 for each reader, who on the other hand can view the article for
free.

I also have another contribution there, on Linux in particular and open-source
software in general as an enabling force for the 3rd World.

Regards Daniel

Visit the email hoax article by clicking on the URL below:
http://www.themestream.com/articles/289463.html?pid=002401000001

What's Themestream?

Only Themestream provides you quality information from other enthusiasts, like
yourself, on over 1,600 different topic categories delivered daily right to your
inbox.  As a registered Themestream user you will be connected to the things
that you love You'll also be able to quickly and easily forward newsletter
articles to friends and colleagues that share your interests and passions to
stay connected to them too!

Try Themestream and Enter to Win a Sony Digital Camcorder!
We're giving away a Sony Digital Camcorder to one lucky Themestreamer. Get a
chance, just by trying Themestream.

Check Out Themestream.com For All  Your Interests
With Themestream you can subscribe to categories, topics, or even authors.
Don't miss out, browse all of Themestream's great content by clicking here: http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/home.gsp?pid=002401000001
Visit often. You'll want to keep your interests up to date in your
subscription preferences.

You can also get paid to publish articles at Themestream.  To find out
more click here
http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/auth_res.gsp?pid=002401000001

Themestream - Live Your Passions!