[Hpn] What we really need....?

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:45:02 -0800 (PST)

Remember, Bush constantly told all of America to look
at his record and let the record speak.

Since he left the mansion COCAINE use is down in
Austin. Just look at how he evaded his office as
governor. While he was running for the presidency over
the past three years.  Texas Education is now 49th in
the nation that ranks 18 world wide. ED, YOU, KATE, I
OWE you ONE= education. We live in the third world
police state. Break the chains by making the links
week till they are gone. Make the Government
accountable by sending them the message that the tea
party sent to England.