[Hpn] Joy-Boy (J. Reynalds) weighs in... AND A FUN SURVEY!!!

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:30:18 -0800 (PST)

--- chance martin
<streetsheet@sf-homeless-coalition.org> wrote:

> Inquiring minds want to know!
>
> > If Joy Junction received government money, it
> could no longer make it mandatory for clients to
attend religiouseducation and religious services, he
said.

> OK, let's have a quick fun survey HPN'ers:
>
> 1 - Would you willingly submit to mandatory
religious education and religious services in exchange
for three hots and a cot, or would you rather keep
your personal dignity and spirituality intact by doing
a stint in the
> county jail instead?

I remember all too well what a suicide pact was with
the cult in Jonestown. The only reality to the
equasion is my values. JAIL is the better because I
procrastanate.

> 2- Would it be a hypocritical act to deny services
> to someone because they aren't members of the same
religion as your ministry?

Is he my brother?

> 3- What do you think the potential is for a
Jonestown or Heaven's Gate scenario playing out in a
secretive and dogmatic environment staffed by
reactionary leaders like Joy Junction?

The potential is there as you count the grains of sand
on the beach. What are the chances of one of those
grains being a gem. Count the stars in the universe
and tell me that there is a 0 possibility of life
being out there.

> 4- Do you think gays and lesbians go to heaven when
they die, even if they would have to put up with their
persecutors from this life?

Am I the one to judge a brothers life? If I am judged
on good deeds and permiscuity on earth  as to what my
mode of transportation is would I have a Mercadi,
skate board or be sliding on my butt and getting
brushburns.

> 5- BONUS QUESTION: Charity, or Justice?

If I were charitable I than would be just with
paternal love. For charity is not like the tinkering
of brass.
What did the apostle Paul say in the letter to the
Corinthians.

These statements are largely true as there older than
the Egyptian law. a new Idea was for the Romans to
persacute the Christians as tresonious or to make
sport of them in the arena and within a hundred years
the christians were killing the Romans on the crusifix
and hanging them. This mentality has never changed
throughout time.  What is the state doing to the 80%
of the have-nothings in this nation.