[Hpn] Re: Update - Survey and Social Audit of homeless people ?

H. C. Covington icanamerica@email.msn.com
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 02:48:30 -0500

- Original Message - "Tom Boland" <wgcp@earthlink.net>
================================

[Megan Ravenhill wrote to Tom Boland @ HPN]

I have been doing some research in London England, using the life stories of
homeless and ex-homeless people [women] .  One piece of research was a social audit
of the [women] clients views about that charities hostel and its standards.  This
information was published and used by the board of directors to bid for
funding and panning permission to open more hostels.

You can [view and/or] get a copy of this [79 page] report [in Adobe PDF] format online from:

http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/dps/casepdfs/CasePapers/CASEpaper37.pdf

If you have trouble getting hold of this report, let me know and
I will send you copies [via email - icanamerica@email.com ]

Megan Ravenhill
=========================

[Sonny Covington]