[Hpn] Product Promotion Page

Sandy Andrews sandra@asu.edu
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:16:43 -0700 (MST)

Hey,

You are all also invited to advertise handmade items on Floaters. If you
have a site, then we can give you a free link (as a friend of Floaters);
if not, you can have web space in our gallery and gift shop.

The "friends" links are free. The gallery operates on a sliding scale. If
you can't afford to pay anything, that is OK; for others we ask a 20%
commission, or a donation. We also have a job board coming up...

:-)

http://www.floaters.org

We had one member sell a handmade doily for $150.

Sandy

Sandy Andrews

http://www.floaters.org/

"It is often said of the internet that Content is King: but it is not true.
Access is king, because without access there can be no content."
-- The Guardian (UK)