[Hpn] Fwd: Ritalin survivors? Go to: http://www.ritalinfraud.com

Graeme Bacque graeme2@funcow.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:53:55 -0400

------------forwarded message------------
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:39:47 -0700
To: sci@efn.org
From: David Oaks - Support Coalition International <dendron@efn.org>
Subject: Ritalin survivors? Go to: http://www.ritalinfraud.com

September 28, 2000

If you were negatively impacted by Ritalin, or know someone who was, you
can register on line to get more information about the new huge class
action lawsuit which have recently been publicized. (Sorry if this is a
duplicate announcement, but I wanted to help get the word out.)

It would be hard to emphasize the significance of these Ritalin class
action law suits. Many of these attorneys are the same ones who won against
tobacco and asbestos. Not to say they're the first perfect lawyers in
history, but these attorneys are definitely crusaders, they are not afraid
of big corporations, they have funding, and they don't like the way speed
has been pushed on millions of kids by drug company front groups. When I
say they have funding, apparently one of the law firms involved previously
won a billion dollars in legal fees in a tobacco case... yes, that's one
billion, with a "b." We're talking about an immense legal war chest here.

So if you experienced Ritalin, or know someone who did.....

Go to: http://www.ritalinfraud.com

Much credit for helping provide information to these attorneys to begin
this lawsuit goes to psychiatrist Peter Breggin, who founded the
International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology. ICSPP is a
Sponsor Group of Support Coalition. I just returned from the New York City
conference of ICSPP, and the buzz in the air about this class action
lawsuit was a hundred times more powerful than anything the drug companies
can produce.

Feel free to forward this announcement.

David Oaks, Director
Support Coalition International
http://www.MindFreedom.org

P.S. Check out the new photo on Support Coalition's home page, celebrating
30 years of the USA psychiatric survivors liberation movement.