[Hpn] It's not an issue as to how good of an emploiee a homeless person can be.

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

The real problem lies in the minds af the supervisors
and interview. The ansure, is the person going to
preform, the job well?  My responce is what is on the
table to be offered?  Is that of reasonable value for
the output of labor exchange? The homeless often take
the lesser skilled jobs and get paid as they are
treated. In return the emploier gets what the emploier
deserves and than some.  Offer me a job I will take, I
work for my food. I am homeless.