[Hpn] Candidates

Thomas Cagle nh-adapt@juno.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 08:58:24 -0400

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000 05:07:26 -0700 "Lucinda Houston" <lucy@efn.org>
writes:
> She implied that essentially I was throwing my vote away when I voted
> off of the republican/democrat ticket.
>
> Anyone want to chime in with some thoughts here?

This argument only caries water when you look that the expected turnover
in the supreme court in the next administration. I do think if you vote
third party candidates in the presidential AND congressional races, that
you may not like the outcome. We got enough "states rightists" in office
already.

I do also think that even if we get a democrat president and congress, we
got an uphill battle in front of us.

Just my 2 cents.

Tom C
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!