[Hpn] OK, William Bill

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:58:43 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C028CE.1A6255C0

I read that before (smile) but I didn't click on any links.  I did this =
time, the one with Ralphs name attached.  I didn't explore all the =
issues, but stuck with the issue on mental health.  I went to his web =
site, glossed around, went back to my mail and composed a letter for =
heck, why not sake.
I gave him my opinion and a little perspective and closed.  I'll make no =
decision on him until he answers the issues, either.  (Just because.. =
because I've got friends who are mentally ill and because I love human =
beings, totally and fully and to the best of my wits).
And because I recognize that we can do better, much better, if we just =
follow the bill to the letter.

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C028CE.1A6255C0

I read that before (smile) but I = didn't click on=20 any links.  I did this time, the one with Ralphs name = attached.  I=20 didn't explore all the issues, but stuck with the issue on mental = health. =20 I went to his web site, glossed around, went back to my mail and = composed a=20 letter for heck, why not sake.
I gave him my opinion and a little = perspective=20 and closed.  I'll make no decision on him until he answers the = issues,=20 either.  (Just because.. because I've got friends who are mentally = ill and=20 because I love human beings, totally and fully and to the best of my=20 wits).
And because I recognize that we can = do better,=20 much better, if we just follow the bill to the=20 letter.
------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C028CE.1A6255C0--