[Hpn] OK, I want to know about Ralph

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:44:48 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C028BB.65515BC0

Unfortunately, I am always so busy surviving that I don't often have the =
time or inclination to look up information.  If it comes to me, fine, if =
it don't... well.
Doesn't, that is.
Point, most people in my circles have got the same attitude and =
circumstances.  Yes, I've taken the time on at least one occasion to =
thoroughly read through the voters pamphlet and vote on each and every =
issue and candidate, but life does not afford me the luxury, time, =
comfort and space to be able to do much of that.
All I know about Ralph in current terms, is that he is the green man, or =
on the green campaign.  I know what it implies to me, especially because =
of the sources that I get that reference from.  I also know, from =
childhood, that he was the milk and cheese guy that found a lot of bad =
stuff growing in it that is not good for people and he hollered about =
it, to change things and make them right, or safe.
That is all I know, and perhaps someone out there who knows a bit more =
than what I just ran down (which is my only idea/perception) could kick =
down some info for me.  I need more.  I can never get enough.  Lol.  I =
need to make a decision before voting time comes around, but I need some =
information to make that decision on.  So, anybody who wants to pitch in =
some, feel free to do so.  (I dont care if it's bits and pieces).

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C028BB.65515BC0

Unfortunately, I am always so busy = surviving=20 that I don't often have the time or inclination to look up = information.  If=20 it comes to me, fine, if it don't... well.
Doesn't, that is.
Point, most people in my circles = have got the=20 same attitude and circumstances.  Yes, I've taken the time on at = least one=20 occasion to thoroughly read through the voters pamphlet and vote on each = and=20 every issue and candidate, but life does not afford me the luxury, time, = comfort=20 and space to be able to do much of that.
All I know about Ralph in current = terms, is that=20 he is the green man, or on the green campaign.  I know what it = implies to=20 me, especially because of the sources that I get that reference = from.  I=20 also know, from childhood, that he was the milk and cheese guy that = found a lot=20 of bad stuff growing in it that is not good for people and he hollered = about it,=20 to change things and make them right, or safe.
That is all I know, and perhaps = someone out=20 there who knows a bit more than what I just ran down (which is my only=20 idea/perception) could kick down some info for me.  I need = more.  I=20 can never get enough.  Lol.  I need to make a decision before = voting=20 time comes around, but I need some information to make that decision = on. =20 So, anybody who wants to pitch in some, feel free to do so.  (I = dont care=20 if it's bits and pieces).
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C028BB.65515BC0--