[Hpn] uncle

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:58:19 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_dygrEYU7djImYawzUaSqoA)

yer right, but as this is a list on houselessness i tend to drag
each convo into the proper realm. it's like the c.o.h. put up a plan
in which the government was asked to do for poor folks. blind faith
led us to trumpeting failed policy as new plan. where was the discussion
of
the merits ?
freedom.......just another word for nothin left to lose