[Hpn] uncle

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 08:39:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0285E.7F2F0A40

... and I didn't say, or mean, homeless when I said "free".  Everybody =
needs a home, uncle, like now.  Like not soon enough.

Freedom from pain, freedom to explore, freedom to be real, freedom to =
truly love, which is our true nature.

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0285E.7F2F0A40

... and I didn't say, or mean, = homeless when I=20 said "free".  Everybody needs a home, uncle, like = now.  Like=20 not soon enough.

Freedom from pain, freedom to = explore, freedom=20 to be real, freedom to truly love, which is our true=20 nature.
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C0285E.7F2F0A40--