[Hpn] P.S.

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:05:04 -0400

--------------7FD43B44D89EB715E2A535EC

bein right's not enough.
     do we forge an efficient response to the state of being  so many
find debilitating.?
do we find the message freeing folks from the paranoia of missing....
something ?
when we tear down a building in franklin, n.h.  do we get those tossed
folks to move where the housing is.? the benefits are the same. they get
no humane treatment where they are.
keep it on message. move the effort forward