[Hpn] Of Course..

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:01:06 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C027F4.81AD5DE0

that's exactly how I felt right before I had each baby (like I might =
suffer and die before I got there), but with experience, I was able to =
overcome the panic last time around, and went through it smoothly.  =
(Drove myself there, my other children got to sit around and observe the =
whole process while we all watched Star Trek 4, then drove myself and =
baby home in the morning!)

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C027F4.81AD5DE0

that's exactly how I felt right = before I had=20 each baby (like I might suffer and die before I got there), but with = experience,=20 I was able to overcome the panic last time around, and went through it=20 smoothly.  (Drove myself there, my other children got to sit around = and=20 observe the whole process while we all watched Star Trek 4, then drove = myself=20 and baby home in the morning!)
------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C027F4.81AD5DE0--