[Hpn] P.S.

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:44:12 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C027F2.252192A0

Lol.. unclescam, I love ya.. you are just so real.  Actually, it damages =
your lungs (just like polluted air).  Yes, you were right, right, right!
    -----Original Message-----
    From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
    Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 7:29 PM
    Subject: Re: [Hpn] P.S.
   =20
    so getting a house, stopped only the houseless pain ? if we're happy =
we don't need a house ?=20
    is breathing city air a vice ? who wants to breathe clean air when =
the city offers "real" life and=20
    money.? why can't we advise folks about to be homeless to move to =
the country where the livin is=20
    cleaner and less expensive ? as a poor pappy that was my first idea. =
go where the money could stretch=20
    and i could grow my own. whole towns with nobody in em and lotsa =
empty houses. squat the=20
    empty towns of  america ?=20
    hemp is good for all creatures it's value is in it's existance.=20

    Lucinda Houston wrote:=20

         I believe, it is the pain that drives us to want those pain =
killers, that if we were happy, we wouldn't need those killers. I also =
think that the greatest value in smoke is the ability it gives you to =
really and deeply think. We don't want the vices, we just want the =
freedom and happiness that life directs us to live. To me, emotions are =
just fast thoughts to be caught and broken down into, ultimately, an =
answer to what makes us feel good and what makes us feel bad and what we =
can do about it to keep that good feeling. Somethin like that.. still =
workin on it.

------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C027F2.252192A0

Lol.. unclescam, I love ya.. you are = just so=20 real.  Actually, it damages your lungs (just like polluted = air).  Yes,=20 you were right, right, right!
-----Original = Message-----