[Hpn] P.S.

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 22:28:54 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_Nr05iYmJlaGZVKqzlcs6eg)

so getting a house, stopped only the houseless pain ? if we're happy we
don't need a house ?
is breathing city air a vice ? who wants to breathe clean air when the
city offers "real" life and
money.? why can't we advise folks about to be homeless to move to the
country where the livin is
cleaner and less expensive ? as a poor pappy that was my first idea. go
where the money could stretch
and i could grow my own. whole towns with nobody in em and lotsa empty
houses. squat the
empty towns of  america ?
hemp is good for all creatures it's value is in it's existance.