[Hpn] Somebody please tell me...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:28:16 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C027EF.EB296700

when to shut up!

I never, it seems, know when to quit, or when I'm risking all for the =
sake of making a stupid point.

I value openess and objectivity.

I am not trying to jeapardize the mission, yet I feel like I am doing it =
every time I open my mouth and speak on a matter of controversy and =
diverse opinion.

Education and making the point is my point.  If I don't have the freedom =
to speak, then I do absolutely no one any good..=20

I'm not perfect, and when you see me err and flaw, let me know, so I can =
grow.

=20

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C027EF.EB296700

when to shut up!

I never, it seems, know when to = quit, or when=20 I'm risking all for the sake of making a stupid point.

I value openess and objectivity.

I am not trying to jeapardize the mission, yet I = feel like I=20 am doing it every time I open my mouth and speak on a matter of = controversy and=20 diverse opinion.

Education and making the point is my point.  If = I don't=20 have the freedom to speak, then I do absolutely no one any=20 good..

I'm not perfect, and when you see me err and flaw, = let me=20 know, so I can grow.

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C027EF.EB296700--