[Hpn] P.S.

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:05:58 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C027EC.CE1631A0

I believe, it is the pain that drives us to want those pain killers, =
that if we were happy, we wouldn't need those killers.

I also think that the greatest value in smoke is the ability it gives =
you to really and deeply think.

We don't want the vices, we just want the freedom and happiness that =
life directs us to live.

To me, emotions are just fast thoughts to be caught and broken down =
into, ultimately, an answer to what makes us feel good and what makes us =
feel bad and what we can do about it to keep that good feeling.

Somethin like that.. still workin on it.

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01C027EC.CE1631A0

I believe, it is the pain that = drives us to want=20 those pain killers, that if we were happy, we wouldn't need those=20 killers.

I also think that the greatest value = in smoke is=20 the ability it gives you to really and deeply think.

We don't want the vices, we just = want the=20 freedom and happiness that life directs us to live.

To me, emotions are just fast = thoughts to be=20 caught and broken down into, ultimately, an answer to what makes us feel = good=20 and what makes us feel bad and what we can do about it to keep that good = feeling.