[Hpn] Oops...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:35:04 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C026F5.697CBF40

Didn't mean to send that twice... now that I know how to change a "to" =
address, I can zip stuff around!
You taught me... thanks!

HEY.. it's getting quiet out there!  Somebody say somethin!

P.S. unscam, I thought your replies were wonderful and excellent.  You =
made some very good points.  Thank you.

I still need to look up "Extrapolatin".

You remind me of the lion on the wizard of oz, for one thing.  (I have a =
funny, imaginative brain).  Lol.  Love, Lucinda

------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C026F5.697CBF40

Didn't mean to send that twice... = now that I=20 know how to change a "to" address, I can zip stuff=20 around!
You taught me... = thanks!

HEY.. it's getting quiet out = there! =20 Somebody say somethin!

P.S. unscam, I thought your replies = were=20 wonderful and excellent.  You made some very good points.  = Thank=20 you.

I still need to look up=20 "Extrapolatin".

You remind me of the lion on the = wizard of oz,=20 for one thing.  (I have a funny, imaginative brain).  = Lol.  Love,=20 Lucinda
------=_NextPart_000_0079_01C026F5.697CBF40--