[Hpn] unclescam

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 16:42:33 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C02646.6FFA1340

I am sorry to say, unclescam, that "scamming", I believe, is no longer =
an acceptable solution to our problems.
Trying to get all humans on the same mind level is now the goal and =
focus, and making us all aware and in a state of sensitivity, respect, =
and equality is the prime directive.
One of my workshops is learning about that "other guys" perspective.
I probably shouldn't do this, but I'm going to relate on the subject of =
"pot", and try and make you understand.
First, let me tell you about the guide.  I didn't read this book, my =
mother did, but she ran down an idea to me.
This guide was assigned to, and trying to uplift and help advance and =
evolve a human subject.  His own happiness depended on it, and he could =
not advance himself unless he could reach into and lift this subject.  =
He had many treasures with which to help this subject, but there was one =
problem.. he was straight, shirt and tie.. his subject was a pure breed =
hippie.  Every time he tried to approach this subject, he got rudely =
turned away.  The hippie dude said "Get away.. you don't relate".  Well, =
this guide, to say the least, started stressing.  He couldn't even get =
near this hippie, and that was a PROBLEM.
Finally, he got this great idea!  He donned hippie apparell, approached =
his subject, maybe they even shared a doobie.  The hippie dude was like =
"Right on, brother..!"
The guide was then able to get into his subject and lift him with the =
treasures from his experience.  (Lessons learned).
Now, that "other mans" perspective.  For one, the columnist Don, and the =
experience with endorsing the "homeless run" charity, and the results of =
that endeavor.
Next thing, is just pure, plain, ignorance.  The mentality and =
unawareness of the poor.  (Consciousness).
You invite a business person into your house.. it's in disrepair, =
unclean, and your hoping this fellow will help you out.. say, with a new =
home (or apartment).  He smiles at you, speaks completely positive, and =
kind, and then.. it just never seems to manifest.  (Come to be).
I shouldn't be speaking of messy houses.. mine is a wreck, now.  I've =
been spending a lot of time and energy writing, for one thing, and it is =
time consuming!  (And I want to teach people about house cleaning?  I =
used to be in the professional cleaning service "surface cleaning" =
business, and I know how!  It's a science, and simple... I also know I =
can clean it up, like shiny and new.. just wish I had more time and =
energy for consistent maintenance, but I work hard on lot's of other =
activities, like working an energetic job, holding a business, and =
adding input and thought to these human needs issues, cos we are =
suffering and have got to do something about it).
Well, he just judged you.  He used common sense and decided you are a =
risk, and that his own reputation depends on the decisions he makes and =
he would be=20
FOOLISH to give to you.
Don't start whinin and complainin, unclescam, cos you are the SAME =
JUDGE.
You are in a new place (location), and you are meeting and greeting new =
friends.  You like pot, and you like to smoke it. You are attracted to =
people with similar interests.  You have to find "hook ups" that can =
hook ya up with the herb.
You've got a new friend.  Over time, you share the stuff.  After a =
while, and feeling the (natural) temptation, and having little money, =
your friend talks about buying bud.  You, opportunist, jonesin' you, =
offer to pitch in money, to get at some of this green bud.  Your friend =
brings back SHAKE with some excuse that's all they could get.  You try, =
and get the same inconsistent experience from this friend several times =
over, and finally you get wise (and dissatisfied).  You don't like =
wasting your money.  You don't like getting shake that wouldn't get a =
fly high.  You want the GREEN.
Meantime, you hook up with other people.  You find someone you met =
always brings you quality, and consistency, and decency, in their =
business dealings.  You have quite the fine relationship with the =
"shake" friend, but you don' wanna do business with them any more (cos =
you're being ripped, cos they're not a good judge, cos what ever), so =
you continue being nice, never letting on that you simply do not trust =
them.
That, unclescam, is what you need to be aware of.  You are exactly what =
you don't like in conventional people, but you are operating from a =
different level, and consciousness.
I believe, instead of saying "them" and "us", we need human awareness, =
so that we each stop fearing the "other" side.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C02646.6FFA1340

I am sorry to say, unclescam, that=20 "scamming", I believe, is no longer an acceptable solution to = our=20 problems.
Trying to get all humans on the same = mind level=20 is now the goal and focus, and making us all aware and in a state of=20 sensitivity, respect, and equality is the prime directive.
One of my workshops is learning = about that=20 "other guys" perspective.
I probably shouldn't do this, but = I'm going to=20 relate on the subject of "pot", and try and make you=20 understand.
First, let me tell you about the = guide.  I=20 didn't read this book, my mother did, but she ran down an idea to=20 me.
This guide was assigned to, and = trying to uplift=20 and help advance and evolve a human subject.  His own happiness = depended on=20 it, and he could not advance himself unless he could reach into and lift = this=20 subject.  He had many treasures with which to help this subject, = but there=20 was one problem.. he was straight, shirt and tie.. his subject was a = pure breed=20 hippie.  Every time he tried to approach this subject, he got = rudely turned=20 away.  The hippie dude said "Get away.. you don't = relate". =20 Well, this guide, to say the least, started stressing.  He couldn't = even=20 get near this hippie, and that was a PROBLEM.
Finally, he got this great = idea!  He donned=20 hippie apparell, approached his subject, maybe they even shared a = doobie. =20 The hippie dude was like "Right on, brother..!"
The guide was then able to get into = his subject=20 and lift him with the treasures from his experience.  (Lessons=20 learned).
Now, that "other mans"=20 perspective.  For one, the columnist Don, and the experience with = endorsing=20 the "homeless run" charity, and the results of that=20 endeavor.
Next thing, is just pure, plain,=20 ignorance.  The mentality and unawareness of the poor. =20 (Consciousness).
You invite a business person into your house.. it's = in=20 disrepair, unclean, and your hoping this fellow will help you out.. say, = with a=20 new home (or apartment).  He smiles at you, speaks completely = positive, and=20 kind, and then.. it just never seems to manifest.  (Come to=20 be).
I shouldn't be speaking of messy houses.. mine is a = wreck,=20 now.  I've been spending a lot of time and energy writing, for one = thing,=20 and it is time consuming!  (And I want to teach people about house=20 cleaning?  I used to be in the professional cleaning service = "surface=20 cleaning" business, and I know how!  It's a science, and = simple... I=20 also know I can clean it up, like shiny and new.. just wish I had more = time and=20 energy for consistent maintenance, but I work hard on lot's of other = activities,=20 like working an energetic job, holding a business, and adding input and = thought=20 to these human needs issues, cos we are suffering and have got to do = something=20 about it).
Well, he just judged you.  He used common sense = and=20 decided you are a risk, and that his own reputation depends on the = decisions he=20 makes and he would be
FOOLISH to give to you.
Don't start whinin and complainin, unclescam, cos = you are the=20 SAME JUDGE.
You are in a new place (location), and you are = meeting and=20 greeting new friends.  You like pot, and you like to smoke it. You = are=20 attracted to people with similar interests.  You have to find = "hook=20 ups" that can hook ya up with the herb.
You've got a new friend.  Over time, you share = the=20 stuff.  After a while, and feeling the (natural) temptation, and = having=20 little money, your friend talks about buying bud.  You, = opportunist,=20 jonesin' you, offer to pitch in money, to get at some of this green = bud. =20 Your friend brings back SHAKE with some excuse that's all they could = get. =20 You try, and get the same inconsistent experience from this friend = several times=20 over, and finally you get wise (and dissatisfied).  You don't like = wasting=20 your money.  You don't like getting shake that wouldn't get a fly=20 high.  You want the GREEN.
Meantime, you hook up with other people.  You = find=20 someone you met always brings you quality, and consistency, and decency, = in=20 their business dealings.  You have quite the fine relationship with = the=20 "shake" friend, but you don' wanna do business with them any = more (cos=20 you're being ripped, cos they're not a good judge, cos what ever), so = you=20 continue being nice, never letting on that you simply do not trust=20 them.
That, unclescam, is what you need to be aware = of.  You=20 are exactly what you don't like in conventional people, but you are = operating=20 from a different level, and consciousness.
I believe, instead of saying "them" and=20 "us", we need human awareness, so that we each stop fearing = the=20 "other" side.

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C02646.6FFA1340--