[Hpn] not_a_valid_user ever@Spitts

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 07:01:40 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C025F5.4A261980

Ever what it was, I'd like to spit the address out of the book and get =
him a real addy, maybe.  (If he sure enough comes online).  This morning =
I checked my mail.  Out of 26 messages, 7 were actually mail, the rest =
was returned mail messages from Spitts. =20

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C025F5.4A261980

Ever what it was, I'd like to spit = the address=20 out of the book and get him a real addy, maybe.  (If he sure enough = comes=20 online).  This morning I checked my mail.  Out of 26 messages, = 7 were=20 actually mail, the rest was returned mail messages from Spitts. =20
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C025F5.4A261980--