[Hpn] small world...

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:30:17 -0700

hey Tom -

thought you might like to know that among the many beautiful people
crashing on our office floor is a couple from central Mass. - Jackie
and David. When I asked them if they knew anyone from Cambridge -
especially one certain Tom Boland - they said: "oh, you mean
Harmonica Tom? We met him at a gathering. He does this homeless
people's email list..."

indeed.

I gotta get back to work - or not only will the revolution not be
televised, but it won't be in the STREET SHEET either.

Miss ya bra.

peace,

ch@nce

ps - Adam, our staff attorney, had his first arrest for civil
disobedience yesterday. We're all very proud of him. Learn more at
http://www.sf.indymedia.org
468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
vox: (415) 346.3740