[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:34:19 -0400

--------------A01A8BE626D788BAB0E97809

so
  teach them to go to the government and beg / demand the benefits due
childbearing humans. dependency on a bureaucracy. is this the way to
empower folks?
  how do you beat the landlord ?
   how do we locate and bring this information to the targeted
population ? how do we locate the target. do we have to wait for them to
come out ?
  loads o questions. take your time.

Lucinda Houston wrote:

I would advise her to be signing up for section 8 housing, like real
quick, as soon as possible, because it's a considerable waiting list,
but worthwhile waiting for, and I'd advise her to
learn how to take care of it, and keep it, and keep her rental
reputation, so that home could lead to another, and I'd also tell her
how very important it is to put things in writing, and how
to fight and win over a bad landlord if he doesn't give her her money
back when he should.
I might tell her all sorts of things, unclescam.
I know a few single people who receive housing.. I'm not sure, yet, how
the rules work on that, yet..