[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:52:37 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C024F8.9120A920

and, unclescam, the "jobs" program in Oregon will fix your car.. or buy =
you one.  They'll pay for your drivers test, and insurance, too.  They =
only give you what you ask, though.. so if you want one months insurance =
payment, that may be all they send, but if you pay for 6 months at a =
time, and that is what you ask for, you will get it.  It all goes under =
"resources", unclescam.  Still, I like to pick the things in the =
community I happen to be living in that are still lacking, and create =
awareness of them.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
    To: Lucinda Houston <lucy@efn.org>
    Cc: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu <hpn@lists.is.asu.edu>
    Date: Saturday, September 23, 2000 12:16 AM
    Subject: Re: [Hpn] Hey.. no fair
   =20
    well now . isn't this a fine time   no no it's lucinda not lucille =
well say now , what would you teach a young ,single,female with child =
about being homeless, before the fact.=20
    it seems with the housing costs goin up there's gonna be more of the =
this largest group of homeless folks to deal with. teach em campin =
techniques? where to find a squat? what's the deal with welfare motels =
in the middle of nowhere, and no transport.?=20
    Lucinda Houston wrote:=20

         OK.. maybe I should have just clicked on date, to get =
conversation by date.  I don't really know what a thread is, anyway.But =
still, I have some missing entries, and Harmony's story is under my =
name.=20
            -----Original Message-----=20