[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 00:34:05 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C024F5.FACCFF20

I would advise her to be signing up for section 8 housing, like real =
quick, as soon as possible, because it's a considerable waiting list, =
but worthwhile waiting for, and I'd advise her to learn how to take care =
of it, and keep it, and keep her rental reputation, so that home could =
lead to another, and I'd also tell her how very important it is to put =
things in writing, and how to fight and win over a bad landlord if he =
doesn't give her her money back when he should.
I might tell her all sorts of things, unclescam.
I know a few single people who receive housing.. I'm not sure, yet, how =
the rules work on that, yet..
    -----Original Message-----
    From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
    To: Lucinda Houston <lucy@efn.org>
    Cc: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu <hpn@lists.is.asu.edu>
    Date: Saturday, September 23, 2000 12:16 AM
    Subject: Re: [Hpn] Hey.. no fair
   =20
    well now . isn't this a fine time   no no it's lucinda not lucille =
well say now , what would you teach a young ,single,female with child =
about being homeless, before the fact.=20
    it seems with the housing costs goin up there's gonna be more of the =
this largest group of homeless folks to deal with. teach em campin =
techniques? where to find a squat? what's the deal with welfare motels =
in the middle of nowhere, and no transport.?=20
    Lucinda Houston wrote:=20

         OK.. maybe I should have just clicked on date, to get =
conversation by date.  I don't really know what a thread is, anyway.But =
still, I have some missing entries, and Harmony's story is under my =
name.=20
            -----Original Message-----=20