[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:16:39 -0400

--------------840DDFFE11BBBCE2F9475A27

well now . isn't this a fine time   no no it's lucinda not lucille well
say now , what would you teach a young ,single,female with child about
being homeless, before the fact.
it seems with the housing costs goin up there's gonna be more of the
this largest group of homeless folks to deal with. teach em campin
techniques? where to find a squat? what's the deal with welfare motels
in the middle of nowhere, and no transport.?