[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:22:44 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C024EC.02D3F160

OK.. maybe I should have just clicked on date, to get conversation by =
date.  I don't really know what a thread is, anyway.
But still, I have some missing entries, and Harmony's story is under my =
name.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lucinda Houston <lucy@efn.org>
    To: hpn@lists.is.asu.edu <hpn@lists.is.asu.edu>
    Date: Friday, September 22, 2000 10:55 PM
    Subject: [Hpn] Hey.. no fair
   =20
    I just looked in the archives, first by thread, and then by author, =
and I couldn't find some of my messages and responses to the Catholic =
New Times.  I found Harmony and Tom's interview Q's & A's (with my name =
tagged on), but not my missing entries.  And they weren't in order by =
date, in thread, which I would have kind of liked them to be.
    Sorry Tom, miss gripe, gripe, gripe.
    I looked in year 2000 archives.
    I know you would if you could if you only had the time and way, etc. =
:)

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C024EC.02D3F160

OK.. maybe I should have just = clicked on date,=20 to get conversation by date.  I don't really know what a thread is, = anyway.
But still, I = have some=20 missing entries, and Harmony's story is under my name.
-----Original = Message-----