[Hpn] Hey.. no fair

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:05:06 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C024E9.8C4B5120

I just looked in the archives, first by thread, and then by author, and =
I couldn't find some of my messages and responses to the Catholic New =
Times.  I found Harmony and Tom's interview Q's & A's (with my name =
tagged on), but not my missing entries.  And they weren't in order by =
date, in thread, which I would have kind of liked them to be.
Sorry Tom, miss gripe, gripe, gripe.
I looked in year 2000 archives.
I know you would if you could if you only had the time and way, etc. :)

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C024E9.8C4B5120

I just looked in the archives, first = by thread,=20 and then by author, and I couldn't find some of my messages and = responses to the=20 Catholic New Times.  I found Harmony and Tom's interview Q's & = A's=20 (with my name tagged on), but not my missing entries.  And they = weren't in=20 order by date, in thread, which I would have kind of liked them to=20 be.
Sorry Tom, miss gripe, gripe,=20 gripe.
I looked in year 2000 = archives.
I know you would if you could if you = only had=20 the time and way, etc. :)
------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C024E9.8C4B5120--