[Hpn] names and nicks

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:03:52 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C0248D.2C8B76E0

My real name is Lucinda, and my original nick name is Cindy, but when I =
moved to this town, I was given a new nick name of Lucy, at work.  So if =
you hear me referred to as any of the above, they're all me.

------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C0248D.2C8B76E0

My real name is Lucinda, and my = original nick=20 name is Cindy, but when I moved to this town, I was given a new nick = name of=20 Lucy, at work.  So if you hear me referred to as any of the above, = they're=20 all me.
------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01C0248D.2C8B76E0--