[Hpn] words that don't exist..

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:40:42 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C02489.F06F0120

Now, I feel really stupid, and glad.  Thanks, Unclescam.  I swear I did =
look under "I" yesterday, several times over.  It is ingratiate.  (I was =
looking for "tiate", too).
It's there now!  Lol. =20
    -----Original Message-----
    From: unclescam <unclescam@buskers.org>
    To: Lucinda Houston <lucy@efn.org>
    Date: Friday, September 22, 2000 11:24 AM
    Subject: Re: [Hpn] words that don't exist..
   =20
    try an i instead of an e=20
    Lucinda Houston wrote:=20

         I used a word yesterday that I certainly thought was a word, =
but I couldn't find it in the dictionary, to my dismay.  It was =
"engraciating".  I often look up words, even the ones I use, and I could =
find it no where.  Where did I get the word from?  Any one got any =
ideas?

------=_NextPart_000_00C5_01C02489.F06F0120

Now, I feel really stupid, and = glad. =20 Thanks, Unclescam.  I swear I did look under "I" = yesterday,=20 several times over.  It is ingratiate.  (I was looking for=20 "tiate", too).
It's there now!  Lol.  =
-----Original = Message-----