[Hpn] Re: P.S.

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:39:12 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C02481.58C28CA0

might as well send this one, too.  (help on that non-existent word, =
please?)
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Luc <lucy@efn.org>
    To: cnt@total.net <cnt@total.net>
    Date: Thursday, September 21, 2000 5:05 PM
    Subject: P.S.
   =20
    .. and besides that, I made a tearful promise, the last time I was =
homeless, that I would never forget them.  (My brothers and sisters in =
homelessness).  I didn't know how I would engraciate them, or the =
subject, into the program, but determined that somewhere, somehow, I =
would.  Same goes for Arkansas.  I've got some tears there, too.  Not =
for me, but for humans I encountered that were miserably suffering.

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C02481.58C28CA0

might as well send this one, = too.  (help on=20 that non-existent word, please?)
-----Original = Message-----