[Hpn] words that don't exist..

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:38:03 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C02481.2FEFCE00

I used a word yesterday that I certainly thought was a word, but I =
couldn't find it in the dictionary, to my dismay.  It was =
"engraciating".  I often look up words, even the ones I use, and I could =
find it no where.  Where did I get the word from?  Any one got any =
ideas?

------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C02481.2FEFCE00

I used a word yesterday that I = certainly thought=20 was a word, but I couldn't find it in the dictionary, to my = dismay.  It was=20 "engraciating".  I often look up words, even the ones I = use, and=20 I could find it no where.  Where did I get the word from?  Any = one got=20 any ideas?
------=_NextPart_000_0040_01C02481.2FEFCE00--