[Hpn] Somebody give me an axe...

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:32:19 -0700

a Green Anarchist friend of mine gave me a t-shirt (black,
naturally). it has a picture of a computer that's been smashed into
two pieces with a stone axe. the caption: Appropriate Use of
Technology.

I thought you might appreciate that.

peace,

chance

>I'm beginning to.. get frustrated with computers.  Now, I have to
>figure out, again, how to get my real name on the senders portion of
>my email.
>Yes... I know it was me who made the mistake in the first place,
>redoing the input after AGAIN recovering, because my stupid printer
>and scanner are totally out of whack... and I'm almost positive that
>it was me doing something wrong (out of total ignorance) that made
>them (likely) go out of whack in the first place, but...
>Oh, well... thanks for listening to my frustrations. (Not that you
>had any choice, cos I happen to be broadcasting it Lol)
>LOL=Lot's of laughter (technically), or just "laughter", in net
>chat.  (Incase you are unfamiliar with the term, anyone).
>Bleach blonde (going darker these days) computer IDIOT.
>I'm still learnin...

468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
vox: (415) 346.3740