[Hpn] Somebody give me an axe...

Luc lucy@efn.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:16:06 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C023EF.A0B8DEC0

I'm beginning to.. get frustrated with computers.  Now, I have to figure =
out, again, how to get my real name on the senders portion of my email.
Yes... I know it was me who made the mistake in the first place, redoing =
the input after AGAIN recovering, because my stupid printer and scanner =
are totally out of whack... and I'm almost positive that it was me doing =
something wrong (out of total ignorance) that made them (likely) go out =
of whack in the first place, but...
Oh, well... thanks for listening to my frustrations. (Not that you had =
any choice, cos I happen to be broadcasting it Lol)
LOL=3DLot's of laughter (technically), or just "laughter", in net chat.  =
(Incase you are unfamiliar with the term, anyone).
Bleach blonde (going darker these days) computer IDIOT.
I'm still learnin...

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C023EF.A0B8DEC0

I'm beginning to.. get frustrated = with=20 computers.  Now, I have to figure out, again, how to get my real = name on=20 the senders portion of my email.
Yes... I know it was me who made the = mistake in=20 the first place, redoing the input after AGAIN recovering, because my = stupid=20 printer and scanner are totally out of whack... and I'm almost positive = that it=20 was me doing something wrong (out of total ignorance) that made them = (likely) go=20 out of whack in the first place, but...
Oh, well... thanks for listening to = my=20 frustrations. (Not that you had any choice, cos I happen to be = broadcasting it=20 Lol)
LOL=3DLot's of laughter = (technically), or just=20 "laughter", in net chat.  (Incase you are unfamiliar with = the=20 term, anyone).
Bleach blonde (going darker these = days) computer=20 IDIOT.
I'm still = learnin...
------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C023EF.A0B8DEC0--