[Hpn] To Tom Boland

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:24:05 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C023D7.99212180

Would you please re-forward the article on "Police indicted in dog =
attack"?  (to me).  I accidentally hit the "delete" button, instead of =
"send and receive", like I had intended.  I found that very interesting.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C023D7.99212180

Would you please re-forward the = article on=20 "Police indicted in dog attack"?  (to me).  I = accidentally=20 hit the "delete" button, instead of "send and = receive", like=20 I had intended.  I found that very = interesting.
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C023D7.99212180--