[Hpn] Digital Dividing

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:40:51 -0700 (PDT)

Anybody in Torrance, California have ideas for how to handle this?  I'm
disgusted -- the public libraries here in Seattle at least understand
their role in making the internet publically accessible, even if they do
get nimby about homeless people occasionally.  But I don't know who in
Torrance to contact to organize public pressure for *their* libraries to
be more accessible.