[Hpn] COOL! I not only got it, but have it in my address book, now..

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 04:57:58 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C022BF.58A85A60

THANKS Tom Boland.  I guess the first time I tried that, I hadn't =
complely wiped out the senders name, and tried adding the hpn address to =
the end of it.
As for my address book,  I inserted the address into "name" (Like as in =
first name of a person), and it wouldn't even let me type that same =
address into the email address portion, because putting it under name =
was sufficient.
To write this, I simply typed in "h", and the rest of the address filled =
in, just like it would do for any persons name I had listed in my =
address book.
I still received an error message when I replied, saying an error had =
occurred while trying to process this task, and each time I send to the =
gourp, I get returned mail messages back, saying there were bad addy's.. =
but, I gots what I needed, thank you.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C022BF.58A85A60

THANKS Tom Boland.  I guess the = first time=20 I tried that, I hadn't complely wiped out the senders name, and tried = adding the=20 hpn address to the end of it.
As for my address book,  I = inserted the=20 address into "name" (Like as in first name of a person), and = it=20 wouldn't even let me type that same address into the email address = portion,=20 because putting it under name was sufficient.
To write this, I simply typed in = "h",=20 and the rest of the address filled in, just like it would do for any = persons=20 name I had listed in my address book.
I still received an error message = when I=20 replied, saying an error had occurred while trying to process this task, = and=20 each time I send to the gourp, I get returned mail messages back, saying = there=20 were bad addy's.. but, I gots what I needed, thank=20 you.
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C022BF.58A85A60--