[Hpn] P.S. ...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:26:56 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C0218D.43054CA0

He said sometimes people offered them jobs.  (Sign:  "I will work for =
Food"  in front of a Circle K).
He said they'd either take it, if it was a good (and cool) job to have, =
or they'd say they'd be there and then, just never show up.

------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C0218D.43054CA0

He said sometimes people offered = them=20 jobs.  (Sign:  "I will work for Food"  in front = of a=20 Circle K).
He said they'd either take it, if it = was a good=20 (and cool) job to have, or they'd say they'd be there and then, just = never show=20 up.
------=_NextPart_000_003A_01C0218D.43054CA0--