[Hpn] Oops...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:23:50 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C0218C.D43BC9C0

I mean uncle"scam".  Lol.

Hey!  How 'bout a story?

Once upon a time, I was sitting at the Buffet Bar, in Tucson.  I was =
down to two cigarettes when someone asked me for one and I gave it to =
them.  I had rode my last dollar and finished the beer, and I had just =
enough gas to get home and then not go out again.  It was that empty.  I =
had also smoked my last cigarette.

I cried as I drove home.  I was sad to be in such an empty state.  As I =
drove down Euclid Avenue on my way home, I saw a guy named Jim Miller.  =
I hadn't seen him in weeks or more, and he was the person I liked to =
cuddle.  I pulled over, recognizing him, and after narrating (running =
down) the state I was in, he said "Cindy!  Let's go to the bar!"  He not =
only put gas in my tank, bought me cigarettes, and took me to the bar.. =
he came home with me and loved me all night.  It was cool.
He explained (homeless him) how he got the money to do all that.
"I've been holding the sign.. He said.  ..I make $30-$40 bucks a day".  =
Me and Cutright fight over who's going to start holding it.  I usually =
make him go out first.  One time some girls tried to pick me up.  I was =
going to go with them, too, but then Cutright came out from around the =
corner, and he wanted a piece of the action.  They took one look at him =
and said forget it."

Peace & Love,

Cindy Houston

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C0218C.D43BC9C0

I mean uncle"scam". =20 Lol.

Hey!  How 'bout a = story?

Once upon a time, I was sitting at = the Buffet=20 Bar, in Tucson.  I was down to two cigarettes when someone asked me = for one=20 and I gave it to them.  I had rode my last dollar and finished the = beer,=20 and I had just enough gas to get home and then not go out again.  = It was=20 that empty.  I had also smoked my last cigarette.

I cried as I drove home.  I was = sad to be=20 in such an empty state.  As I drove down Euclid Avenue on my way = home, I=20 saw a guy named Jim Miller.  I hadn't seen him in weeks or more, = and he was=20 the person I liked to cuddle.  I pulled over, recognizing him, and = after=20 narrating (running down) the state I was in, he said "Cindy! =20 Let's go to the bar!"  = He not only=20 put gas in my tank, bought me cigarettes, and took me to the bar.. he = came home=20 with me and loved me all night.  It was cool.
He explained (homeless him) how he got the money to = do all=20 that.
"I've been holding the sign.. He said.  = ..I make=20 $30-$40 bucks a day".  Me and Cutright fight over who's going = to start=20 holding it.  I usually make him go out first.  One time some = girls=20 tried to pick me up.  I was going to go with them, too, but then = Cutright=20 came out from around the corner, and he wanted a piece of the = action.  They=20 took one look at him and said forget it."

Peace & Love,

Cindy Houston

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01C0218C.D43BC9C0--