[Hpn] RE: Idea: a tax on empty buildings

Preach-Ur Ash preachur@CrUsThAvEn.every1.net
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:43:35 -0700 (PDT)

There's also a thing called squatter's rights....also if you befriend a real-estate agent, they can call the county and find out who owns empty buildings...and if the taxes are delinquent. Sometimes you can get these places just by paying the taxes owed.

--- RBartle@t-online.de (Ronald J. Bartle)