[Hpn] by the way...

Coalition on Homelessness, SF coh@sfo.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:53:09 -0700

hey everybody

the Coalition is offering floor space in our office for 25 people for
the upcoming NAB protests in San Francisco September 20-23. we've
already got a group of 6 from Seattle booked, so that leaves 19. we
would prefer groups that we can negotiate group accountability with.
no showers, a long flight of stairs, and you gotta be out of our
office between 8-5 weekdays, or we'll put you to work.

reply soon.

peace,

ch@nce

468 Turk St.