[Hpn] Anitra on NBC - reschedule

Anitra Freeman anitra@speakeasy.org
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

This is going to several lists, and to save (more) confusion most of
them are in Bcc.  My apologies if you get this message twice -- or if
you didn't get the original one.

I apologize to everyone who sat through an entire hour of "Homepage"
Monday morniing without seeing the spot on computer classes for homeless
people that I teach here in Seattle.

I sent a query to the producer today and this is the scoop.