[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:41:08 -0400

bill
an answer any politition would enjoy. advertise an event, put the answer on
someone else, and repeat prior statements.

three questions.
are there really 25000 fewer homes than people that want them ?
                                           or   are the homes there but 25000
people can't afford them?
    are there 5000 more of these destitute folks every year?