[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:22:51 -0400

Unclescam,
 I wish I could get you out to some of our The New Hampshire Coalition To
End Homelessness meetings you could hear the numbers first hand.We meet the
first friday in the month at NH Hospital 105 pleasant Street  Main Building
Concord, NH ...at 9:30 AM.
We have a short fall on all types of housing disabled senior citizen and low
income of 25,000 right now and Shaheen has only scratched the surface she
has only done this as a ploy to get votes!
Its to little to late for my point of view maybe......... Tom Boland could
explain better!
She wants to build about 600 new homes next year while we are still losing
4,400 homes each year that way...We can not keep homed persons and unclescam
what about the disabled that are coming back out of mental institutions and
nursing homes the Homeless shelters are not equipted to care for them most
shelters are not handicapped accessible!Where are these persons going to go?
Bill
William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street
Northfield,New Hampshire 03276