[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 23:06:46 -0400

0k,bill
    i've heard the whole teary story .
now on the lack of housing.  are there really 25000 fewer homes than people
that want them ?
                                           or   are the homes there but 25000
people can't afford them?
                                              are there 5000 more of these