[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:05:41 -0400

Unclescam some of them are on HUD housing or 30% of their income but these
homes being taken down are not that bad ..I have lived in two and slept in
the other one .I have lived in a lot worse places!
OK the pastors were puting $60,000 dollars into them they had put siding on
two houses when police arrested one,and threatened to put them in jail if
they went over and did any work on there buildings.
It seems so sad to see a 22 place parking lot replacing these buildings,and
37 people looking for homes..
Or Governor could have intervened and never did she was in Franklin when we
protested on September 3,
http://www.hippopress.com/lowincome.html
A Brother
Bill